Fraud Blocker
Onyx Homes, LLC

We Partner With Agents

We truly believe that our local real estate agents know the real estate market the best, which is why we highly value the expertise and insight of our real estate agent partners and are always looking to expand our network.

  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Join Our Agents Partner Program – We Only Work With The Best!

Creating the best solutions for the members of our community is a team effort. We are always open to forming new partnerships that will benefit our neighbors and clients. So, if you have any ugly houses or problem houses that you don’t want to list, we can help!

To further discuss how our team and you can work together, fill out the short form on this page and we will be happy to get in touch. You can also call us today if you have immediate questions: (847) 262-9012.

How we help you:

  • We purchase any type of traditional or distressed property
  • We buy condos, town-homes, multi-family, and single-family detached homes
  • We buy in all price points (as long as we can add enough value to make the deal work for all sides)
  • We’ll buy homes with any and all amounts of work from cosmetic rehabs to complete tear downs
There are close to 11,000 homes a month that are sold in Chicago and surrounding areas, about 85% of them are in move-in condition and are transacted by real estate agents. We operate in the other 15% that fall into the “distressed” category. Homes that are abandoned, damaged to point that they can’t be lived in, owners can’t afford it any longer, poor maintenance, outdated, too many repairs, and unwanted wanted. These homes become an eyesore for the neighbors/community and the county gets no property tax revenue from them. The burden of this “unwanted” property is spread out to everyone.

We find these properties and make offers to buy them. When we are done rehabbing, the properties are up to code, a family has a great home, and the eyesore has been transformed. Creating a win-win-win situation.

Examples of Distressed Situations:

  • Age/failing health
  • Little or no equity
  • Mortgage payments too high
  • Divorce
  • Vacant Property
  • Job Transfer
  • Inherited property
  • Foreclosure (or pre-foreclosure)
  • Death of a family member
  • Property is functionally obsolete
  • Property on the market too long
  • Retiring to another state